Sunday 22 March 2015

Things That Make Me Happy...........

Hey people..............

Everyday we are given the choice to give in to the sadness that fills this world or look for little joys that will make us happy and keep us going forward. Each one of us has endless reasons to feel miserable and stressed out due to our hectic lives, but it is up to us to give into the despair or to keep moving forward with a smile on our face.

There are lots of things that make me happy. If I were to list some down then they would go something like this:

  • Chatting with a friend after very long and having a good laugh with them is something that refreshes me and keeps my spirit up. In our hectic schedule we often don't find time to keep up with our friends. We should always remember that relations are the thing we must cherish the most. No amount of money can provide the happiness that a good chat over coffee with an old friend will give you.

                                                                    image source: more.com


  • Random acts of kindness also make me happy. There is nothing that makes me more happy than knowing I brought a smile to someone else's face. Be it helping out someone cross the road or buying a meal for someone who cant afford it, all these small things make me feel like I did something useful with my day. When such people give me their blessings and I see their beautiful pure smile then the happiness I feel just cannot be expressed in words.


  • Lazing around with my pet cat and just chilling infront of the television makes me very happy. The company of my cat is something I really enjoy. He is very chilled out and his cool and layed back attitude is quite contagious. I feel at peace and very happy with him around. He makes such cute faces while he sleeps that no one can help but laugh out loud. He is my little furry anti-depressant. Also, watching television is one of my favorite pass times and de-stresses me.

                            
                                                       image source: 3dfreewallpapers.com
  • Online shopping is also something that I love and makes me very happy. They sometimes offer such amazing deals and discounts which are just too good to believe.. When I find something I like on such sort of discounted price then that makes me super happy. Also, it is a well known thing how shopping makes all ladies happy.... :D

                    
                                                   image source: freegreatpicture.com

     
  • Taking a walk in my garden also makes me feel very happy. My mom has a passion for gardening and has grown a very amazing collection of flowers. I love sitting on the grass and looking at them gently flow around in the wind. It is a very amazing and beautiful sight. To see birds hoping around among those flowers and squirrels running about just fills me up with happiness.I love throwing crumbs around and seeing how they all come and eat it up hurriedly. Sometimes I keep some pieces of bread on my palm and they come and take it from me. All these amazing sights make me happy and fill me up with energy.
                                                                                        image source: all-free-download.com

  • Last but not the least blogging is a thing that I love and is my favorite hobby. It makes me very happy to be able to express my feelings via my blog and through my blog I have met some very nice people and have made great friends. I make it a point to always take some time out for my blog no matter how busy my day is going. I love interacting with everyone here and I hope to meet up with everyone some day... :)


                                                                   image source: unbounce.com


    Coca Cola is a brand that always thrives towards bringing smiles on peoples faces . With summers approaching i'm sure everyone will be stocking up their fridge with this refreshing drink..Im sure I will be... :D
     
    Check out their latest advertisement.....It will make you very thirsty.... ;)

      

8 comments:

  1. Many of things you listed make me happy too, as walking among flowers and blogging! ^-^
    Have a nice Sunday!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking among fresh flowers is really amazing isn't it.... :D
      Thnx for dropping by.... :)

      Delete
  2. Great list, I'm happy when the sun is shining or when I can go for a walk in the countryside :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nicely written post dear :-)

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. .Wonderful post . Even i enjoy taking a walk in our garden :)

    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnq....Yeah, a walk in nature is so relaxing... :)

      Delete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)