Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wild Stone Deo Talc Review....

Hi everyone.....................

Today im gonna review Wild Stone Deo Talc.........

I know that Wild Stone is basically a brand for guys....but i just love the smell of their stuff.... :)

So i tried out their Deo Talc..............

Cost: Rs.48 for 100g

Shelf Life: 24 months from package date.

What the Company Claims: Wild Stone Deo Talc with Ultra-masculine fragrance. Specially created by our master perfumer. Makes "It Happen".

Ingredient List: Talc( Hydrated Magnesium Silicate), Calcium Carbonate, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol.

My Experience: I just love the smell of this talc.....It makes me feel super fresh..... I also love the fact that the smell of this talc stays on me for a very long time.... Round bout 4-5 hours.....I use this normally at home during summer time....It is very cheap and very effective...So overall i like this talc for general use....I bought this from flipkart....


       
You have to turn the upper black cap to take the powder out....But the powder spills out alot....So it isnt travel friendly at all.


Summing up the Pros and Cons:

Pros:

1. The smell of this talc is very nice...(makes me feel fresh.. )
2. The smell lasts for 4-5 hours.
3. The talc isn't very costly.

Cons:

1. The bottle isn't travel friendly. (The talc spills alot )

Overall i like this talc....the smell is great......Do give it a try.............. :)

Hope the review helped..... :)

2 comments:

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)