Sunday 23 September 2012

How to Reduce Under Eye Bags/ Puffiness

Hi everyone..............

I have a major problem of under eye puffiness.....So for the last few months ive been searching the net for solutions and trying them out.....



Today i'd like to share some tips with u which have really helped me out....


1. Never drink water just before going to sleep....This results in water retention..so when u 
    wake up the next morning u will have puffiness under ur eyes.....

2. Never....n i mean NEVER rub your eyes.....No matter how much ur eyes are itching....don't
    rub them..cause this will make ur eyes red..n cause even more puffiness....It may also 
    cause long term damage to the under eye skin......

3. If ur eyes are itching....wash ur face with cold water.....or put some cool eye gel over the
    entire eye area..( i used Fabindia's aloe vera under eye gel.... i keep it in the fridge, so 
    when i use it..it gives a nice n cool feeling)


For detailed review of Fabindia Aloe Vera Under Eye gel click here

4. Never sleep on your stomach...best position to sleep is on ur back.....sleeping on ur
    stomach makes the puffiness even more worse....

5. The best natural remedy for under eye bags according to me is potato slices....Take a 
    peeler or a normal knife and cut 2 very thin slices of the potato (the pieces shud cover ur 
    entire under eye area).... Place them on ur under eye area and leave them on for 15-20 
    mins... Do not leave them on for more than 20 mins or else they might irritate the 
    eyes...This has really helped in reducing my under eye bags....

6. Each morning, i put Fabindia's aloe vera gel on my eyes for 20 mins...then wipe it or wash 
    it off...This helps reduce the puffiness and heavy feeling around my eyes......after that i put 
    VLCC almond under eye cream on my entire eye area..even on the eye lids....i also use the 
    VLCC cream once at night before i sleep...it has helped in reducing fine lines..and also 
    provides great moisturization...

For detailed review of VLCC Almond under eye cream click here

Hope this post helped ....... :)

If anyone of u has any other good tip for getting rid of under eye puffiness...plz do leave it in the comments section....i wud love to try it out.....

                                                                                                                                    img source: google

13 comments:

  1. Gah--I am a multiple offender! I need to work on some of these things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's better late thn nvr dear.... :)
      Thnq for dropping by my blog....

      Delete
  2. Hey Neha wonderful Ideas...Helpful for me dear..Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad u found them helpful... :)
      Thnx for dropping by my blog....

      Delete
  3. Interesting I always drink water before bed and in the middle of the night. Quite interesting. I want to try to the potato thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u have puffiness under ur eyes thn do try placing potato slices on the under eye area....it's helped me alot... :)
      Also try to avoid using ur lappy or mobile in the dark...this will cause strain on the eyes and can cause puffiness...
      Thnx for dropping by my blog..... :)

      Delete
  4. very nice and informative...thanx for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im really glad u found the post useful... :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, it's wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I always rub my eyes when my eyes are itching. So far, i still forget to take care of our eyes resulting in under eyebags. I will change my bad habit. Thanks to your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check
    out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
    get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!


    My web-site: http://www.happyholi2015hq.com/26-happy-holi-quotes-wishes-greetings-cards-ecards/

    ReplyDelete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)