Saturday 18 August 2012

Shopping experience with Urban Touch

Hi everyone....this is my very first post  on my blog... :)

  I have recently been bitten by the online shopping bug... :P
So my first ever online order was from Urban Touch....It was an amazing experience...
I had ordered Nivea Cell Repair body lotion, Olay anti ageing cream (for my mom ) , vlcc almond under eye cream) .Within minutes from placing my order i got an email from urban touch confirming my order and the email said that i wud get my things within 3-4 working days..
My order got delievered in 2 days...which was really gr8 :)...n all the things were in great shape...
So all in all i had a gr8 experience shopping from Urban Touch and i will definilty keep shopping from there.

Pics of the box in which the products were delivered...





Listing the Pros and Cons..

Pros:
1.Cash on Delivery option avaliable..(i ordered through that only).
2.Wide range of products available as compared to other online sites.
3.Very fast delivery
4.Products were in good shape and had recent manufacturing dates..
5.The box in which the products were delivered was very sturdy and the products were packed well.

Cons:
None that i can think of... :)

N yea....i am in no way associated with urban touch...this review is based totally on my own experience...
I hope i helped.. :)
Happy shopping people..............:D

              
          

2 comments:

  1. oh so cute delivery box :)
    hope to shop with them soon ^-^

    hugs nd kisses
    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prerana....Yea the box is really cute and sturdy as well....I am using it to keep my hair clips and stuff :)
      I really loved shopping from urban touch coz the delivery was very quick and till now i have found cash on delivery option for my area only on this site......
      N yea thnx for visiting my blog...... :)

      Delete

Thnx for dropping by my blog...Do leave ur love via comments..n if u too write a blog do leave the links..Id love to check them out... :)